The New England Patriots beat the Los Angeles Chargers 41-28 to reach the AFC Championship game for the eighth consecutive season. New Orleans got last week off and didn't play many of its starters in a Week 17 loss to Carolina but focus shouldn't be an issue for a Saints team that got a close look at what they are playing for from head coach Sean Payton earlier this week.
The total playoff bonuses for each player after a Super Bowl win amounts to roughly $200,000.
"Getting a chance to feel what a tough atmosphere that is to play in where I think there's a lot of times a fear of the unknown, and now that we kind of know what to expect with a great crowd and how that's going to have to alter some of the different things that we'll do specific to offense, some of our communication", McVay said. Todd Gurley and C.J. Anderson each had 100 yards rushing as the Rams pounded Dallas 30-22. Wil Lutz's 54-yard field goal got the lead for the Saints with 6:23 left, and Brees found Michael Thomas for a clinching 72-yard touchdown in a 45-35 victory.
The NFC second seed, the Rams will be seeking their fourth conference title but a first since moving back to Los Angeles from St. Louis in 2016. However, facing rookie Lamar Jackson and five-time Super Bowl victor Tom Brady are two entirely different challenges, even if Brady is not playing at an MVP level right now.
Running back Sony Michel delivered a standout performance with three touchdowns as quarterback Tom Brady passed for 343 yards.
New England will play at Kansas City in next week's AFC title game. The second game is a regular-season rematch of a contest that ended up being a 41-point blowout.
Thousands responded before Dave, who had not realized Allen was an National Football League player, was located and the offensive lineman was able to offer the "nice guy" tickets to the title game.
- HBO reveals ‘Game of Thrones’ season eight premiere date with new teaser
- SpaceX to fire 10% of staff, bracing for ‘extraordinarily difficult times ahead’
- Game of Thrones first teaser released | Jon Snow, Arya, Sansa appear together
- House GOP leader vows action against King over race remarks
- Poland mayor in very serious condition after being stabbed on stage
- Alex de Minaur advances to Sydney men’s final vs Seppi
- California’s Largest Utility Plans Bankruptcy As CEO Makes For The Exit
- Kansas City Chiefs: Good, Bad, Ugly vs Colts in AFC Divisional Round
- Some House Dems upset with Ocasio-Cortez
- Chris Pratt announces engagement to Katherine Schwarzenegger