For everyone who wouldn't want a 300-inch television in their home, there are the new TVs that hide the fact you even have one. Just hit the button and watch it roll away.
Whether you're a die-hard follower of the National Basketball Association, or you're locked into the National Football League year after year, chances are high you spend way too much time in front of your television.
Oh boy. As ever, this year's CES 2019 Las Vegas expo has had a host of treats for those of us after the latest and greatest in consumer gadgets. CNET reports that Samsung's line of 8K TVs offers upscaling, but for a TV that size you'd probably want native 8K.
The Wall TV offers a microLED display, which is the most advanced screen technology in the game. Think Google, whose booth is actually an 18,000-square-foot ride that seems to be inspired by Disney's "It's a Small World". It uses a technology called micro LED - which creates a brighter image using less energy than current televisions. You can't run out and buy one now. MicroLED television is like a stadium Jumbotron for your living room.
- Celtics' Morris appears to shove teammate Brown
- LeBron James Getting Crushed For What He Did After Cowboys-Rams
- Rookie cop following in dad's footsteps shot at crash scene
- FBI opened investigation on Trump working on behalf of Russian Federation
- U.S. bus driver hailed for rescuing toddler
- Willian? Don't ask me about his contract, fires Sarri
- Patriots inactives: Deatrich Wise out vs. Chargers in AFC divisional round
- Unai Emery 'wants to sell Mesut Ozil this month'
- Lexus LC Convertible concept revealed, Detroit debut
- United States shutdown: Trump urged to temporarily reopen government