Attacked or dismissed by the men of the Republican Party (and some Democrats), Ocasio-Cortez's stats reveal her social media might and her ability to grab the public's attention. Rank and file are peeved that there's a grassroots movement to try to win her a top committee post they feel she doesn't deserve.
"I can not tell you the amount of dysfunction that this president is advancing", she said on MSNCB following the address, as reported by The Daily Wire.
She continued her Twitter feud with Kraushaar well into Sunday, suggesting a scenario in which CBS hired an entire team of non-white journalists.
Yet, according to Walsh, the one that looks bad in the article is the Dems taking swipes at Ocasio-Cortez.
Strikingly, the scene from the comic book series from which the quote is taken occurs in a prison cafeteria-a potentially provocative, though perhaps fluid, metaphor for what Congress has become to many lawmakers.
Last year Ocasio-Cortez was also mocked after she lamented the shuttering of a coffee shop in NY, which, it was revealed, closed its doors because of the wage hike in the state - a policy that she supports, causing 150 people to lose their jobs.
They both unseated a fellow Democrat and share Puerto Rican roots.
In private conversations, Velázquez told Ocasio-Cortez not to target her Democratic colleagues and to think twice before backing primary candidates against elected Democrats.
"The so-called champion of workers, when given her own responsibility, is not following the law".
"She's new here, feeling her way around", said Representative Kurt Schrader (D., Ore.).
Around 150 people lost their jobs as a result of the closure of the coffee shop.
Ocasio-Cortez shared with her more than 2 million Twitter followers that she'd vote against a Democratic rules package.
"People are afraid of her", said one senior Democratic aide.
- EPL: Guardiola speaks on Manchester City paying £100m for Wolves' star midfielder
- Logan Paul Says He's 'Going Gay' in March-and People Aren't Happy
- An egg has broken Kylie Jenner's record for Instagram's most-liked photo
- Shubman Gill credits Dravid for his batting evolution
- Kansas City Chiefs: Good, Bad, Ugly vs Colts in AFC Divisional Round
- Trump Says He's 'Not Keeping Anything Under Wraps,' About Meetings With Putin
- Samsung reveals the notch, features and launch date for Galaxy M
- Leishman makes move in Sony Open golf
- Mass Fentanyl Overdose in California Kills One, Sends 12 to Hospital
- Game of Thrones series 8 release date confirmed alongside chilling teaser