The new revelation also corroborates previous leaks about the camera sensors and the presence of ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensors on the higher-end Galaxy S10 models.
Samsung has promoted an executive tasked with reviving its mid-tier smartphones in the mobile business, as well as its chip boss who led the conglomerate's stellar semiconductor growth.
The Twitter user recently posted an image of three cases that are presumed to be for the Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus respectively. Ahead of the event, Samsung has started drumming up support for the upcoming device, and in the process of doing so, the Korean firm has dropped a subtle hint that suggests the long-rumored Foldable phone might launch alongside the S10.
The latest leak has revealed nearly everything about the as-yet unannounced handset, including the amount of RAM, built-in storage, the number of cameras included with each model of the Galaxy S10, and the type of headphones that will be bundled in the box.
And a new report from Galaxy Club has declared the 5G-capable S10 could come with a humungous 5,000mAh battery. So, expect the Galaxy S10 to cost more if not the same. Will Samsung announce the availability of the Galaxy Home smart speaker?
We covered his tweets about key Galaxy S10 specs, including the RAM, storage, and camera leaks, but Weinbach also goes into a little more detail about the 5G version.
Samsung unveils the 8nm chipset that will power its 2019 flagship handsets.
There's not much we don't already know about the Galaxy F; the device will sport a 4.58in display when folded, which increases to 7.3in when the device is used in tablet mode, and according to online rumours, these screens will offer resolutions of 840x1960 and 1536x2152, respectively. The Korean major is evidently considering names including "Fold", "Galaxy Fold" and "Galaxy F".
Samsung Electronics plans to launch its 10th-anniversary flagship phone lineup in San Francisco and London on the 20th of February.
- Some House Dems upset with Ocasio-Cortez
- EPL: Guardiola speaks on Manchester City paying £100m for Wolves' star midfielder
- Game of Thrones first teaser released | Jon Snow, Arya, Sansa appear together
- HBO reveals ‘Game of Thrones’ season eight premiere date with new teaser
- Alex de Minaur advances to Sydney men’s final vs Seppi
- Tom Brady sends message to haters, critics in postgame interview
- SpaceX to fire 10% of staff, bracing for ‘extraordinarily difficult times ahead’
- China sentences Canadian man to death for drug smuggling
- White House asked for options to strike Iran
- Logan Paul Says He's 'Going Gay' in March-and People Aren't Happy