The 23-year-old Internet sensation and his "Impaulsive" podcast co-host Mike Majlak revealed how they were living different lifestyles each and every month.
"Is fatal February", Majlak said, which means they will be eating sakes and drinking alcohol.
"Then March - what is it, male-only March?"
Last January, Logan Paul was forced to apologise after posting a video of himself in Japan's infamous Aokigahara forest - a site that has become a common place for people to commit suicide.
And the controversial YouTube vlogger has faced a huge backlash once again for announcing that instead of doing Dry January or Veganuary - he's going to "go gay for a month". "We're going to attempt to go gay for just one month".
"For one month. And then swing... go back", Maljak added, with the two bursting into laughter.
Another user commented, "Logan Paul did an oopsie?"
The comment did not sit well with fans, who slammed Paul for insulting the LGBTQ+ community. Now if Paul's "going gay" resolution doesn't fill you with anger for some reason, that should.
One person tweeted: "He's not exploring his sexuality. he's mocking gay men and using the lgbt community as a publicity stunt for views, and on top of that, is promoting the false belief that being gay is a choice to his young and impressionable audience".
Response to this "Logan Paul gay plan" has been mixed.
Logan Paul has since apologised, retweeting GLAAD and saying: "very poor choice of words ... my fault".
- US military announces start of troop withdrawal from Syria
- Gunman who fatally shot Davis Police Officer Natalie Corona is identified
- U.S. bus driver hailed for rescuing toddler
- Stunning TVs From CES 2019 You'll Want in Your Living Room
- Leishman makes move in Sony Open golf
- United States shutdown: Trump urged to temporarily reopen government
- Unai Emery 'wants to sell Mesut Ozil this month'
- Wisconsin kidnapping and killing suspect lived under the radar
- Million People Have Already Been Sick With the Flu Says CDC
- Shubman Gill credits Dravid for his batting evolution