So with Los Angeles having two solid options to work with at running back all of a sudden, here are three reasons why McVay should consider using Anderson just as much as Gurley once Saturday's game gets underway to give the team a better chance of defeating the Cowboys. "We know this (Cowboys) defense, and we prepared for it well all week".
As the NFC's second seed the Rams earned a first-round bye and looked to be the fresher team compared the Cowboys, who played last Saturday. Losing one on a odd call like this was a blow Dallas never had a chance to recover from.
Dallas wide receiver Amari Cooper hauled in the game's first touchdown on a 29-yard pass from quarterback Dak Prescott to give the Cowboys a 7-3 lead in the first quarter. Without being able to set his feet, Prescott felt the pressure well and put the ball where only Brown could secure it falling out of bounds.
In the end, he and the rest of the Rams defense did their part to silence the Cowboys offense. "They came out and played and they won today".
The Los Angeles Lakers' star claims to be a big Dallas Cowboys fan. Bout time for a coaching change don'tcha think?! After winning the NFC East and beating Seattle last week, Dallas lost in the divisional playoff round for the sixth consecutive time and fell short of its first trip to the NFC championship game since January 1993.
As always, I'd like to thank Cowboys Nation for reading another season of Sean's Scout.
- U.S. bus driver hailed for rescuing toddler
- Willian? Don't ask me about his contract, fires Sarri
- Million People Have Already Been Sick With the Flu Says CDC
- 7 dead, 5 critical in Cuban bus crash
- VLC crosses three billion downloads, is adding AirPlay support and more
- How to extend Resident Evil 2 One Shot demo
- Theresa May faces confidence vote in her Government soon, Jeremy Corbyn warns
- Apple Explains 2018 iPad Pro Design In Response To Bendgate Claims
- FBI opened investigation on Trump working on behalf of Russian Federation
- Rookie cop following in dad's footsteps shot at crash scene