Winter has come, and that wind from an ice dragon's wings is cutting straight to the core of Game of Thrones fans everywhere.
HBO has revealed the air date for the eighth and final season of Game of Thrones with a chilling 90 second teaser.
Season eight will premiere at 1pm, April 15, Sky said. Luckily, the wait is nearly over since we now know the premiere date of the eighth and final season!
The final season of Game of Thrones returns on April 14.
And finally there are the words from Ned himself as he reminds Jon that Stark blood runs through his veins even if he doesn't carry the family name. The teaser ends as Jon, Sansa and Arya draw their blades and prepare themselves for a deadly fight. Despite having fewer installments, those episodes are reported to all be longer than an hour, with some possibly at "feature" length.
"Game of Thrones" dropped an ominous trailer for the upcoming season Sunday, although it doesn't show much footage or plot details about the new season.
The hotly-anticipated last outing of the epic fantasy drama series was confirmed by its American broadcaster HBO to air on April 14, and it will be broadcast in the United Kingdom at 2am the following day on Sky Atlantic. Hoping this third installment is more like the fantastic first season.
- Lexus LC Convertible concept revealed, Detroit debut
- United States shutdown: Trump urged to temporarily reopen government
- FBI opened investigation on Trump working on behalf of Russian Federation
- U.S. bus driver hailed for rescuing toddler
- Trump Says He's 'Not Keeping Anything Under Wraps,' About Meetings With Putin
- Shubman Gill credits Dravid for his batting evolution
- Million People Have Already Been Sick With the Flu Says CDC
- Kyler Murray wants $15 million from A's to stick with baseball
- Iran air force cargo plane crashes, killing at least 15
- Murray will be a big loss - Nadal pays tribute to retiring great