At the end of the clip, Sansa Stark, Area Stark, and Jon Snow all converge at the end of the tomb, where they come face to face with statues of themselves. Notably, we hear Ned telling Jon: "You are a Stark - you might not have my name, but you have my blood". As all three Stark kids stand in front of their own crypt statues, they turn as a frost creeps down the hallway. If the theory that a huge battle scene is about to happen is true, then this will be one where several characters might die.
The seventh-season finale set a ratings record in 2017, attracting 16.5 million viewers on HBO and via same-day streaming, according to Nielsen data.
Fans of Game of Thrones exploded with happiness after HBO finally released the teaser for the upcoming final season.
While Arya and Jon draw their swords out, preparing to fight, Sansa - as usual - doesn't do much. And although the flagship series is ending, HBO has multiple projects set in the "Game of Thrones" universe now in development.
Just six episodes of the show remain, although it's expected that many of them will run for longer than hour. Both took place in the crypts of Winterfell.
GoT Season 8 will only be six episodes total, but each episode is touted to be supersized, maybe even as long as an entire feature film.
Many have noticed that while the troika was shown in the footage, their brother Bran was not there with them.
- An egg has broken Kylie Jenner's record for Instagram's most-liked photo
- FM Çavuşoğlu holds phone call with U.S. counterpart Pompeo over Syria
- Kansas City Chiefs: Good, Bad, Ugly vs Colts in AFC Divisional Round
- Alex de Minaur advances to Sydney men’s final vs Seppi
- Shubman Gill credits Dravid for his batting evolution
- Former kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart offers advice to Jayme Closs
- Kyler Murray wants $15 million from A's to stick with baseball
- Trump Says He's 'Not Keeping Anything Under Wraps,' About Meetings With Putin
- Lexus LC Convertible concept revealed, Detroit debut
- Chris Pratt announces engagement to Katherine Schwarzenegger