"He'll be 34 and he can not play every few days".
Simon Bajkowski says Guardiola's biggest selection dilemma is likely to come in midfield.
"Maybe there aren't many, but there are players who can play in that role".
"Specifically Fernandinho's role, it's so hard to find".
"That was a very important moment, it made us realise we were ready to compete in the Premier League".
Ahead of tonight's game against Manchester City, Jimenez admits Wolves' targets are shifting this season - qualifying for Europe is a possibility. "When you are behind then the team on top gets extra confidence and every time it becomes fewer games to play and it will be so hard to catch them".
In any case, Guardiola has intimated he is not sure if Neves, who City will face when Wolves visit the Etihad Stadium on Monday, would fit into his preferred system.
"It is important that we took the last two games seriously", added Guardiola. But he's an excellent player. He can play that holding midfield role. That's not the point.
"Most of them are under contracts".
But Guardiola insisted, for all City's wealth, there were limits to even their transfer budget. "But a month ago, I started reading, "Ruben Neves, £100 million" - that is not going to happen, we are not going to pay £100 million for a holding midfielder". That is not going to happen, we are not going to pay £100m for a holding midfielder.
Wanderers go into this match off the back of a solid win over Liverpool in the FA Cup last week, and having already held Man City in the Premier League this season, they will head up the M6 high in confidence. Of course, in all departments in the club, we have in every position four or five or six options - depending on age, what we believe and, of course, the price.
"It's interesting to see City playing. I hope they will be ready". It looks simple but it's not simple.
Although Fernandinho will be 34 by the end of the season Guardiola said City do not now have the finance to buy a replacement. "I'm happy here, happy with my play and happy in the team".
- FBI opened investigation on Trump working on behalf of Russian Federation
- An egg has broken Kylie Jenner's record for Instagram's most-liked photo
- LeBron James Getting Crushed For What He Did After Cowboys-Rams
- Former kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart offers advice to Jayme Closs
- Kansas City Chiefs: Good, Bad, Ugly vs Colts in AFC Divisional Round
- Unai Emery 'wants to sell Mesut Ozil this month'
- FM Çavuşoğlu holds phone call with U.S. counterpart Pompeo over Syria
- United States shutdown: Trump urged to temporarily reopen government
- Stunning TVs From CES 2019 You'll Want in Your Living Room
- Iran air force cargo plane crashes, killing at least 15