The original price on the Samsung Galaxy A7, at the time of launch, was ₹23,990 for the 4GB RAM/64GB storage variant.
With the battle hotting up, Samsung has announced Galaxy M series. We also might get another preview of the "Galaxy Fold" foldable smartphone during the event, so be sure to mark your calendar.
Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S3 in London and hosted Unpacked events for the Galaxy S4 and S8 in NY.
Apart from the Galaxy S10 and S10 Lite, it's expected that Samsung will also launch a high-end Galaxy S10 Plus variant this year.
The Galaxy Unpacked event will be live streamed on Samsung's official website at 11am PT on February 20 (12:30am IST, February 21). This will allow the company to decrease the bezels significantly over the last year's Galaxy S9.
Of course, this is the internet, so someone - in this case Reddit user qgtx - saved the original image before Samsung could change it.
In terms of optics, the phone comes with a triple camera set up at the back including a 24-megapixel primary sensor (f/1.7), an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor (f/2.4), and 5-megapixel depth sensor (f/2.2). The right corner of the screen is expected to have a "hole punch" instead of a notch which makes the display more spacious. The S10 E and the regular S10 appear to have a single selfie camera while the S10+ has dual cameras on the front.
- Father denies abusing fleeing Saudi daughter
- ‘I’m Here To Serve’: New Broward Sheriff Gregory Tony On New Position
- Arsenal limited to loan deals in January window, says Unai Emery
- Megyn Kelly & NBC Reach Exit Deal 3 Months After Blackface Controversy
- Steph Curry leads all Western Conference guards in All Star voting
- Three dead in double-decker bus crash in Ottawa
- FDA Halts Routine Food Inspections Due to Government Shutdown
- Dems Looking to Bring Ocasio-Cortez Under Control
- LaFleur excited to work with Rodgers, Pack's 'incredible' talent
- Oscars to have no host this year