Along with having veteran quarterbacks, both teams run the Erhardt-Perkins system which is designed to create one-on-one matchups with multiple formations and receivers running out of different alignments. That game was also at Gillette Stadium, losing by the score of 21-12.
"You know, it's been a tough year, period, but she would want me to be here doing my job", Mebane said.
Nonetheless, the contest should be close and could come down to the final minutes, but the Chargers end New England's seven-game divisional round winning streak and move on to play the Chiefs in the AFC Championship Game.
On paper, the 2018 season was business as usual for the Patriots, who have appeared in a whopping eight of the last 17 Super Bowls behind the perennially dominant pairing of Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.
- Congressional Dems ‘Exasperated’ With Ocasio-Cortez: ‘Don’t Attack Your Own People’
- R. Kelly's denies all sexual misconduct allegation through lawyer
- Venezuela's Maduro starts new term shunned by worldwide community
- High-Fiber Diet Linked To Lower Risk Of Death And Chronic Diseases
- Rookie cop following in dad's footsteps shot at crash scene
- Government shutdown breaks record, with no end in sight
- Milwaukee bus driver commended after rescuing toddler from frigid temperatures
- Chinese lunar probe snaps breathtaking panoramic PHOTOS of Moon’s far side
- Monster Hunter World is crossing over with The Witcher next month
- Meghan's first royal patronage revealed by mistake