The same voice actor will be returning from other Witcher projects to voice him, so those excited for Doug Cockle's reprisal of his famous role should be delighted.
At the time of writing the event is only dated for release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but Capcom has promised that it will come to the PC at a later date.
As of February 8, Monster Hunter: World will receive a free title update that brings the iconic hero of The Witcher series into the game. This festival will be held in the Celestial Pursuit and will be decked to the brim with decorations.
One quest we know of will be "The Greatest Jagras" hunt, available for the first half of the celebration. Hopefully, more will be shown before the event releases.
December 2018's Monster Hunter: World special developer update was full of surprises.
- PM warns of catastrophe if Brexit rejected
- Congressional Dems ‘Exasperated’ With Ocasio-Cortez: ‘Don’t Attack Your Own People’
- Theresa May faces confidence vote in her Government soon, Jeremy Corbyn warns
- Milwaukee bus driver commended after rescuing toddler from frigid temperatures
- Ex-Nissan chair Ghosn indicted for alleged breach of trust
- Oceans warming faster than expected, set heat record in 2018 - scientists
- Tennis pros react to Andy Murray's heartbreaking announcement
- Man United Can Only Sign Coutinho On ONE Condition
- Telcos promise to stop selling location data, but Congress is not satisfied
- 7 dead, 5 critical in Cuban bus crash