The same voice actor will be returning from other Witcher projects to voice him, so those excited for Doug Cockle's reprisal of his famous role should be delighted.
At the time of writing the event is only dated for release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but Capcom has promised that it will come to the PC at a later date.
As of February 8, Monster Hunter: World will receive a free title update that brings the iconic hero of The Witcher series into the game. This festival will be held in the Celestial Pursuit and will be decked to the brim with decorations.
One quest we know of will be "The Greatest Jagras" hunt, available for the first half of the celebration. Hopefully, more will be shown before the event releases.
December 2018's Monster Hunter: World special developer update was full of surprises.
- Woman suddenly can't hear any male voices overnight
- 7 dead, 5 critical in Cuban bus crash
- Microsoft Windows 10 19H1 Adds Reserved Storage Functionality
- Milwaukee bus driver commended after rescuing toddler from frigid temperatures
- Chinese lunar probe snaps breathtaking panoramic PHOTOS of Moon’s far side
- PM warns of catastrophe if Brexit rejected
- Amazon's game streaming service set for 2020
- DJ LeMahieu leaves Rockies to join New York Yankees
- Oceans warming faster than expected, set heat record in 2018 - scientists
- Venezuela's Maduro starts new term shunned by worldwide community