Finally, Barcelona agreed to pay £4.4 million to Liverpool if they won the Champions League.
The Brazil worldwide netted Barca's only goal in a 2-1 defeat away to Levante on Thursday but delivered an overall poor performance - much to the frustration of the Blaugrana coaching staff.
PSG desperately want to land Coutinho from Barcelona, but the Spanish club aren't interested in selling the Brazilian playmaker unless wonderkid Kylian Mbappe goes the other way. The club paid that last season and will be due to pay the same amount this season - but only if Coutinho is still at the club.
After starting eight of Barca's first 11 league games, he suffered a hamstring injury in a Champions League match at Inter Milan in November, which kept him out of action for three weeks.
It has now been reported that the former Liverpool midfielder has caught the interest of Manchester United.
Coutinho has scored six goals and registered four assists in 24 games across all competitions this season. "But he is a player we consider as a starter and he will be very important for us in the remainder of the season".
Marca are reporting that Coutinho's confidence has taken a massive hit after his recent performances and that he's now at "rock bottom".
"I think Neymar feels really happy, he's professional", Tuchel said.
Manchester United shouldn't sign Coutinho. However, this publication also understands that, with no such release clause in place for this summer, Barça feel they will have a real problem putting together a deal that would persuade the Ligue 1 club to do business this year.
- Over $20 Million Raised in Border Wall GoFundMe Campaign to Be Refunded
- Megyn Kelly & NBC Reach Exit Deal 3 Months After Blackface Controversy
- Newfoundland town asks for help as stranded seals block roads, cry out
- Sanders apologises for 2016 campaign 'harassment' allegations
- Police investigate after U.S. woman in coma gives birth at nursing home
- MS Dhoni still a key player for India
- Transfer: Sarri speaks on Chelsea selling Willian
- HTC unveils Vive Cosmos
- The BIG injury update Liverpool have received ahead of Brighton trip
- DeMarcus Cousins Targeting Return Ahead Of Clippers, Lakers Games in January