This is the phone that Verizon and Samsung used to show off 5G capabilities back in December, during Qualcomm's event. The invite itself doesn't make any mention of the so-called Galaxy F, but it's likely that Samsung will use the opportunity to show off the device. We'd definitely be seeing the new Galaxies, though it isn't very clear if the foldable handset will be getting released alongside the more "mundane" phones in Samsung's lineup. Not only that, but Samsung will also offer cross-platform interaction with Apple Airplay on its lineup of smart TVs as well as control compatibility with Bixby, Amazon Echo, and Google Home. The Mobile World Congress 2019 begins February 28th in Barcelona so you can do the math. Samsung also highlighted its core AI philosophy, with three cornerstones: Fairness, Accountability and Transparency.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox? A Smart Home isnt about the devices, the speeds or the specs, but rather the experiences that start with the most basic daily routines. Many of its rivals will be unveiling new devices at the trade show. One example is drivers can check how much gas they have before going on a long road trip or set the auto temperature before heading out for the day, as well as enjoy personalized screens on the rear seats and connect to In-vehicle Samsung DeX to get work done on-the-go and many more.
"Family Hub helps foster true family connection, food management, and a connected home experience in today's fast-paced modern world", said Samsung in a statement.
The interface has been completely redesigned from the ground up. The hype will be crazier than ever, while we'll also see the largest display we've ever seen in the S series before, but without much increase to the overall size of the phone.
Earlier than Samsung's announcement in November, China's display start-up Royole unexpectedly unveiled a 7.8-inch foldable Android smartphone called "FlexPai" with a starting price of $1,318.
Many things about the foldable phone are still unknown, including pricing, specs, and even its final look.
Samsungs connected living innovations will be available this spring.
- Ubisoft goes Steam-less, embraces Epic Games Store for The Division 2
- Tim Tebow gets engaged to former Miss Universe
- Man in Australia arrested over suspicious consulate packages
- Harrington named Europe's Ryder Cup capt
- Aaron Ramsey and Juventus agree terms on free transfer
- IBM Unveils 'World's First Commercial Quantum Computer'
- Indiana Basketball: Hoosiers fall to MI 74-63
- [LISTEN] Parent horrified at alleged racism at NW school
- Phillies, White Sox Finalists for Manny Machado
- Aliens could be behind mysterious radio waves from deep space