The baseball world is waiting with bated breath for the free agency decisions of Manny Machado and Bryce Harper. Levine speculates that the meeting with Harper could act as a sort of deadline for Machado to make his decision.
That is a risky game for Machado and his agent, Dan Lozano, to play, because Boras is going to attack the Phillies' contingent of decision makers with fastballs that will make a solid case for his client.
A tweet from Hector Gomez of ZDeportes stated the race for Machado is down to two teams, the Chicago White Sox and the Philadelphia Phillies. While the Yankees did sign Troy Tulowitzki for the league minimum, this does not rule them out on Machado.
The same report quoted former Nationals' GM and current MLB Network Radio analyst Jim Bowden suggesting the Phillies' contingent shouldn't even get on the plane if they can't offer Harper at least 10 years and $350 million.
- Redmi Note 7 debuts with 48 MP camera, unbelievable price tag
- [LISTEN] Parent horrified at alleged racism at NW school
- Aaron Ramsey and Juventus agree terms on free transfer
- Serena Legacy Not Tarnished By US Open Controversy, Insists Evert
- Djokovic, Federer On Opposite Sides Of Australian Open Draw
- Looks like Kyler Murray could be headed to the National Football League draft
- Google Chrome Native Ad Blocking to Become Available Worldwide on July 9
- Alleged Nokia 8.1 Plus renders reveal display hole and dual cameras
- Backstage News On Chris Jericho’s Contract With AEW
- Cowboys Owner Jones Reportedly Buys $250M Yacht