Everyone knew Jones had insane money - with a net worth estimated at $6.8 billion by Forbes - but he just spent $250 million on a yacht that's longer than an NFL football field.
So imagine an entire 100-yard football field moving as fast as the Cowboys star running back, and that's what Jones has in his fancy 360-foot yacht.
Reportedly built in the Netherlands and launched in 2017, the vessel was delivered by Dutch shipyard Oceanco after going through trials on the North Sea.
"The interior is a sophisticated, elegant, contemporary design that features light maple wood and white pearl lacquer with contrasting accents of walnut and ebony", according to an Oceanco press release. She also has a large spa that includes a sauna, steam room, massage room, plunge pool and rain shower.
The yacht - named Bravo Eugenia after Jones' wife, Eugenia (better known as "Gene") - reportedly can sail at a top speed of 17.5 knots, equivalent to about 20 miles per hour. "Also, on the lower deck are a complete gym and a generous and luxurious Beach Club".
Bravo Eugenia's cabins reportedly can accommodate an estimated 14 passengers and an estimated 20 crew members. And aside from the over-the-top amenities, his new toy is also environmentally friendly-as far as yachts can be such a thing.
Now, three decades later, the team is worth $5 billion.
As of January 2019, Forbes pegged Jones' net worth at $6.8 billion.
- Cryptocurrency ransom sought after suspected kidnapping of Norwegian woman
- Google Chrome Native Ad Blocking to Become Available Worldwide on July 9
- Alleged Nokia 8.1 Plus renders reveal display hole and dual cameras
- Aliens could be behind mysterious radio waves from deep space
- Indiana Basketball: Hoosiers fall to MI 74-63
- Looks like Kyler Murray could be headed to the National Football League draft
- Jaguar Land Rover to cut workforce by 4500
- Tim Tebow gets engaged to former Miss Universe
- US, China wrap up talks on tariff battle
- Djokovic, Federer On Opposite Sides Of Australian Open Draw