The report doesn't specify if both the regular and larger iPhone 11 (that's a non-final name) will have triple cameras or if that setup will be reserved for the iPhone 11 Max. Currently, the iPhone XR is the only model that doesn't have 3D Touch and instead has Haptic Touch, a feature that uses long-display presses and haptic feedback to evoke new actions.
Top chain Suning Commerce Group Ltd. promoted a 128GB iPhone XR for 5,799 yuan ($860) on Friday, 17 percent cheaper than the price on Apple's own website. Are you disappointed that only the most expensive iPhone (presumably, the XI Max) will get a triple camera, while the others are likely to stick with a dual camera setup? Apple apparently couldn't ditch the LCD display this year because the planning stages are already too far along for this year's releases, making big changes like a swap of the display panel infeasible. Mr Cook also acknowledged that consumers in other markets are not buying as numerous latest iPhones. By then, the OLED supply-chain would have likely matured enough that Apple's requirements will be fulfilled. Due to disappointing sales of the iPhone XR the company may have wanted to switch fully to OLED earlier, but apparently its 2019 plans can't now easily be altered, as they've been in the pipeline for months. While the XR's successor is said to retain the LCD display of the 2018 model, the 2019 XR will reportedly get the dual-lens camera system that is now only found on the iPhone XS series. Apple's branding has been a mess as of late, so it's all very fuzzy.
- Powell: Fed can be patient as USA economy evolves in 2019
- Mobile and Verizon rebuke AT&T’s fake 5G efforts
- 'Viswasam' screened in 73 theatres while 'Petta' was accommodated in 67
- Kevin Hart Shuts Down Questions About Oscars Controversy: 'I'm Over It'
- Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 is sleeker, more powerful than ever before
- Steelers president on Antonio Brown: ‘We’ll look at all the options’
- US Military Official Says Troop Withdrawal From Syria Has Begun
- R. Kelly's streams increase after docu-series alleges abuse
- Amazon Launches Free Streaming Service ‘IMDb Freedive’
- Arsenal Man To Become 2nd Highest-Paid Juventus Star Behind Cristiano