During the trailer launch of "Gully Boy" on Wednesday evening in Mumbai, a journalist asked Alia about the similarities between working with Ranveer Singh in the Zoya Akhtar directorial and her boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor in Brahmastra. The actor, who tied the knot with Deepika Padukone, tasted massive success recently with Simmba. Ranveer Singh channels the voice of the streets, Alia Bhatt shines with her feisty lines in the trailer. Its team is now ready to release the movie's trailer. "Both of them are really special to me and the only difference between them is that with one of them I am doing Gully Boy and with the other I am doing Brahmastra", she added. Netizens banked on the ideal dialogues and brilliant performances of Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt to create bone tickling amusing memes.
When the trailer of Zoya Akhtar's Gully Boy dropped, netizens went into a frenzy. Ranveer can undoubtedly pull off any role, and here, he has nailed his character.
Scheduled to hit the screens on the occasion of Valentine's Day on February 14, Gully Boy is all set for a solo release. If any other actor would have been a part of this film instead of me then I would have burnt with jealousy.
- Kevin Hart confirms he will not host Oscars after homophobic tweets
- Sevilla have held preliminary talks with agent of Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata
- World Cup victor Pavard to join Bayern Munich from July 1
- Prosecutors in Georgia, Illinois Seeking Info on R. Kelly: Lawyer
- ‘Burton need a miracle to upset City in League Cup’
- William not in the dog house after 'remembering' Kate's 37th birthday
- Jurgen Klopp told to replace two or three players by Reds hero
- Rod Rosenstein set to leave U.S. Justice Department
- Fox News’ Shep Smith provides immediate fact-check of Trump’s wall speech
- Flu Season Has Kicked In… Here’s How to Protect Yourself