Some were tied to Kelly's Chicago area home. Midwest Commercial Funding owns the building and originally filed the eviction lawsuit in July of 2018.
R. Kelly's accusers are reportedly anxious the disgraced singer may be planning to flee the country amid his ongoing criminal investigation. Once Kelly is out, the studio would go on the market for $3.9 million. When the cops arrived, R. Kelly bickered with them long enough for them to realize, they were on the wrong scented trail.
"We can not do anything related to these allegations without the cooperation of victims and witnesses and that is why I'm here today, to encourage anyone who has information to please come forward", she said.
"We have noted media reports and public campaigns calling on the muting and banning of R Kelly's music following allegations of sexual abuse".
Atlanta-based lawyer Gerald Griggs represents Timothy and Jonjelyn Savage, who have said repeatedly that Kelly has kept their daughter from contacting them and has brainwashed her. "The SABC is considering its options and will communicate its decision should the need arise in due course", she says.
Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx is asking anyone with information to come forward. "I was sickened as a prosecutor". The Savages claim they have not seen their daughter in two years. I was sickened as a mother.
Griggs told FOX 5 News that in the past few days, very senior members of the D.A.'s office have contacted Griggs regarding witness information in the case. In 2002, he was arrested after a video surfaced appearing to show him having sex with and urinating on a 14-year-old girl.
"I believe a hundred percent that me and my family are in danger", Timothy Savage said after he reported the alleged threats to police. Despite his legal troubles a decade ago, he still retains a following.
Lady Gaga has addressed her 2013 collaboration with R. Kelly in a tweet on Wednesday night, revealing that she is pulling the song "Do What U Want" from iTunes and streaming services.
- Fox News’ Shep Smith provides immediate fact-check of Trump’s wall speech
- Bayern Confirm They Want To Sign Chelsea Attacker
- Sevilla have held preliminary talks with agent of Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Cotswold country weekender has been revealed
- British parliament orders May government to come up with Brexit plan B
- Surprise Winner Of Congolese Election Is An Opposition Leader
- Man accused of stealing $10M lottery ticket from roommate
- Malaysia probes claim China offered to bail out 1MDB
- ‘Burton need a miracle to upset City in League Cup’
- Muslim youth group cleans up national parks while government remains shut down