Lohan's new chapter is the theme of the first episode, which kicked off with the actress triumphantly perched on a boat in the sparkling blue sea: "I want to be my own boss", she announced. But the series, success or failure, will still succeed at presenting a new and mostly improved version of Lindsay Lohan to the same mainstream, scandal-hungry audience that ate up her fall from grace with a spoon.
Around the time the couple went their separate ways, Lindsay Lohan opened up about her abusive relationship during an interview with Mail on Sunday by stating, "I realize now you can't stay in a relationship just for love", she said.
When Stern inquired if people passed judgement on Lohan while she was dating Ronson, the Parent Trap star said, "Oh my God" in affirmation.
"No, but I'm going to harass my agent about it after this", she said.
She shared that on her new reality series, one of VIP hosts is bisexual and "people were kind of mean to him about that".
Lindsay Lohan's employees at the #LohanBeachClub open up about what she's really like: "She made me cry a few times, but you know, she keeps it real". "They shouldn't be passing any judgment", she added of his costars. "I was in a different place in my life".
Don't get it twisted: Lindsay Lohan's Beach House isn't a compelling watch. "Because I was just dancing!" she said.
In one scene, Lohan confronted the staff about their drunken pool party.
"This is a time for me to show people, the past is the past, and we're only moving forward", Lohan begins, "and there's no opportunity for them to say anything". Could Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club, as hollow as it may be, actually lend itself to teeing up a Hollywood comeback?
- Federer Breaks Down in Tears as He Remembers Late Coach
- Pelosi and Schumer's response to Trump's shutdown address
- World Cup victor Pavard to join Bayern Munich from July 1
- Vic Fangio to be hired as the Broncos’ new head coach
- Kevin Hart confirms he will not host Oscars after homophobic tweets
- President Trump says he’s cutting off FEMA funding to California over fires
- Jurgen Klopp told to replace two or three players by Reds hero
- Tournament of Champions: Xander Schauffele snatches Hawaii title
- Browns will reportedly name offensive coordinator Freddie Kitchens their next head coach
- AMD's 7nm Radeon Vega VII takes aim at Nvidia's RTX 2080