After going 4-for-9 in the first half from three point range, MI failed to make another three during the game, due to the Hoosiers committal to force the Wolverines to win the game in the paint.
MI head coach John Beilein discusses the Wolverines' 74-63 win over IN on Sunday afternoon.
"We gotta be a little bit tougher", Miller said.
That means that the Wolverines are winning their games by an average of points per game.
Miller said all three players entered the game ready to play and did their part for the team, but he wished they made a larger offensive imprint.
IU battled its way back into game behind 26 combined second-half points from Langford and Morgan, but the comeback petered out short of bringing the game any closer than seven points.
When Morgan and Langford went to the bench with two fouls early in the first half, the Wolverines went on a 12-3 run in less than 3 minutes before the pair returned to the floor.
"I don't think we've been as consistent as we need to be to get where we want to go", Morgan said. IN will have more depth when center De'Ron Davis and guard Rob Phinisee return from injuries. He had to play because Livers was out and center Jon Teske and his backup, Austin Davis, were in foul trouble while trying to defend Morgan. They made a remarkable 13 of 16 shots and 4 of 6 beyond the 3-point line in the game's first 10 minutes, opening up a commanding lead that they maintain at halftime. It'll probably be low scoring, given how MI grinds their opponents down, and IN will have to play at a level that it has yet to hit if it wants to topple the Wolverines. Above all others, though, the best Big Ten game of this weekend might come in Ann Arbor as in basketball travels on the road to take on MI.
- Lindsay Lohan opens up about past relationships
- Man accused of stealing $10M lottery ticket from roommate
- Serena Legacy Not Tarnished By US Open Controversy, Insists Evert
- Ala. Sen. Murkowski calls for government to reopen while negotiations continue
- Rare coin given to schoolboy as change now worth $2.3m
- Clemson Coach Dabo Swinney Praises God After Winning National Championship
- Bayern Confirm They Want To Sign Chelsea Attacker
- British parliament orders May government to come up with Brexit plan B
- Trump's envoys are telling Mideast leaders what they want to hear
- Adam Gase to Become New York Jets' Head Coach