Oleksandr Zinchenko says Manchester City were hungry for even more goals in Wednesday's 9-0 win over Burton Albion.
Foden will lead a young team away at Burton and Guardiola spent some time after the final whistle talking to Clough's players. The best way is do what we have to do.
Some Premier League clubs have begun actively planning for that outcome by looking into buying smaller European clubs, setting up satellite academies in Europe or organising education programmes to develop young players until they could be legally transferred to the United Kingdom.
City's 11th EFL Cup semi-final could not have started any better with Guardiola's side already planning for next month's showpiece, which would be their seventh appearance in the showpiece.
"Manchester City are the current Premier League champions, it is over two legs so we will go there on Wednesday and we will enjoy the occasion but I think it is about damage limitation after seeing the demolition of Rotherham in the FA Cup on Sunday".
Elneny and co will take on the Red Devils after their renaissance following the much called-for sacking of Jose Mourinho with club legend Ole Gunnar Solskjaer given the job on a temporary basis. "To be fair we scored a lot of goals, we wanted more, and our fans did too. In this incredible schedule, we have a little bit of a break in that week to prepare for the other competitions". "That says an terrible lot about them". 'They don't just beat you, they annihilate you.
"We didn't expect anything less with the gulf between the two teams, we thought it could have been more", he said.
"It's not about tonight, it's about Burton Albion getting to the semi-final of the League Cup", he said.
The Fourth Round draw for the FA Cup is upon us as we hope that once again the draw will be kind to the minnows left in the hat and serve them up a money-spinning tie.
"Yesterday I never watched one game, today I watched one and this afternoon I will see another with my analyst".
- William not in the dog house after 'remembering' Kate's 37th birthday
- AMD's 7nm Radeon Vega VII takes aim at Nvidia's RTX 2080
- Bohemian Rhapsody played by Buckingham Palace Royal Guards after Golden Globes win
- Kevin Hart confirms he will not host Oscars after homophobic tweets
- Browns will reportedly name offensive coordinator Freddie Kitchens their next head coach
- Federer Breaks Down in Tears as He Remembers Late Coach
- Oil rises to $58.53; lifted by OPEC cuts, steadying stock market
- Buccaneers To Hire Bruce Arians As Head Coach, Todd Bowles As DC
- Board suggest shock Gonzalo Higuain alternative to Maurizio Sarri
- World Cup victor Pavard to join Bayern Munich from July 1