Since this is just a CAD file, the leak doesn't have any information on the price or specs, and we're not even sure if "Nokia 8.1 Plus" is the final name.
Renders for the Nokia 8.1 Plus recently surfaced, and as you can see, the phone has a large, almost bezel-less screen with a small cutout in the top-left corner for its front-facing camera. Since the phone largely looks like the Nokia 8.1, the report claims that the leaked device is the upcoming Nokia 8.1 Plus. As phone bezels get smaller and smaller, the placement of the front-facing camera becomes an issue. So, the fingerprint sensor will not be in-display. In contrast, a hole-punch design pushes the display out to every edge of the phone body. This could be the same hole-punch display that was featured in recently-leaked Nokia 8.1 Plus renders. The Nokia 9 sounds like a higher-end design than the Nokia 8.1 Plus, with a higher model number, an in-screen fingerprint reader, and a insane five-camera setup on the back. It takes creative storytelling to a new level, with its ZEISS optics and perfectly tuned acoustics.
Per the images, the Nokia 8.1 Plus will have a rear glass panel bearing the Nokia logo and the Android One branding. It seems like the headphone jack might be coming back into vogue, as people have lamented their disappearance in phone. We'll let you know when we hear more.
- Adam Gase to Become New York Jets' Head Coach
- NYC Promises 'Guaranteed' Healthcare for All Residents
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Cotswold country weekender has been revealed
- Google Chrome Native Ad Blocking to Become Available Worldwide on July 9
- Looks like Kyler Murray could be headed to the National Football League draft
- Rare coin given to schoolboy as change now worth $2.3m
- Trump's envoys are telling Mideast leaders what they want to hear
- Man in Australia arrested over suspicious consulate packages
- Aaron Ramsey and Juventus agree terms on free transfer
- Redmi Note 7 debuts with 48 MP camera, unbelievable price tag