"He's a really good player, can play on many positions".
Victor Lindelof and Phil Jones have performed admirably in United's recent resurgence, but the latter still sends moderate shivers down spines on a weekly glance at the team sheet.
Pavard, who was one of the shooting stars at the 2018 FIFA World after starting six of France's seven games and scoring the Goal of the Tournament, will join the club on a five-year deal.
"I can announce that we managed to get the services of Benjamin Pavard from July 1, 2019", Salihamidzic told reporters during a Bayern training camp in Qatar, without giving any financial details of the transfer. "We're glad and proud to have gained such a player for FC Bayern", said Salihamidzic, as per The Bundesliga.
Pavard joined Stuttgart from Lille in 2016 and has been used as a centre-back and right-back by both club and country.
"He signed a five-year contract."He has qualities that fit into our game.
He has featured 14 times for a struggling Stuttgart this season, with the club now 16th in the Bundesliga table. A rejuvenated Borussia Dortmund - with England worldwide Jadon Sancho playing a starring role - went into the winter break with a six-point lead after their 2-1 win over Borussia Monchengladbach prior to Christmas.
- Kevin Hart confirms he will not host Oscars after homophobic tweets
- Manafort Suffering From Depression, Anxiety Due to Conditions in Jail - Filing
- Keane urges Hudson-Odoi to leave Chelsea for Bayern
- Russian Lawyer At Trump Tower Meeting Charged For Obstruction Of Justice
- Buccaneers To Hire Bruce Arians As Head Coach, Todd Bowles As DC
- Fiji Water girl Kelleth Cuthbert star of show at Golden Globe Awards
- Tournament of Champions: Xander Schauffele snatches Hawaii title
- Health Facility CEO Resigns After Woman In Vegetative State Raped Multiple Times
- Australia to 'consider' Saudi woman's asylum plea
- Former Uber driver pleads guilty in deadly 2016 shooting spree