McGregor is now on a losing streak with back-to-back losses to Mayweather in the boxing ring and Nurmagomedov in the Octagon.
In his seemingly never-ending bid to one-up Floyd Mayweather Jnr, Conor McGregor has now called for a fight with Tenshin Nasukawa - and the Japanese kick-boxer is game. Just a few hours later Nasukawa agreed, but with a catch.
Rather than stay mum, Tenshin has since responded to McGregor.
Please arrange this, this instant.
McGregor, who famously earned around $100 million for his first professional boxing match in a bout opposite Mayweather, now apparently wants a piece of the same action with the deck stacked in his favor.
Conor Mcgregor who continues to sit on sidelines as he's now awaiting his hearing from NSAC on Jan 29th. "Yours sincerely The champ champ".
"Dear Mr. McGregor, thank you very much for remembering my name".
Nasukawa has reacted by proposing a kickboxing bout. Aside from the potential money involved McGregor would have little to gain by fighting (or even defeating) Nasukawa seeing as Mayweather has already done it.
While it seems like a fun match-up, the prospect of the two facing each other is highly unlikely, with McGregor under contract for another five fights with the UFC.
McGregor's UFC future is unclear until the outcome of the Nevada State Athletic Commission hearing into the UFC 229 melee is revealed.
- Samsung feels Apple’s pain as technology slowdown hits sales
- Susan Boyle makes emotional appearance on America’s Got Talent
- Caught on Camera: Man licks doorbell for hours
- Australia to 'consider' Saudi woman's asylum plea
- Health Facility CEO Resigns After Woman In Vegetative State Raped Multiple Times
- DeRozan, Spurs rout Raptors in Leonard's return
- Woman dies after getting trapped in clothing donation bin
- Hyundai's CES concept is a WALKING CAR
- Vakoun Issouf Bayo joins Celtic from Dunajska Streda
- Luka Modric opens up on latest Real Madrid loss