Police have identified the man as Roberto Arroyo, 33, and say that he spent three hours around the Salinas home of Sylvia and Dave Dungan. A trespasser was caught on a California home's surveillance camera licking the doorbell and lurking around the property for hours over the weekend.
That's 180 minutes of straight licking.
On the night of the incident, the homeowners, the Dungans, were out of town - but their kids were inside, sleeping, blissfully unaware of the unlawful activity going on at their front door.
Police said a surveillance system helped them investigate the case.
"I thought I've seen it all, but this takes the cake", neighbor Alfred Santos told ABC 7. "I started reviewing the video and said 'Who the heck is that?"
Needless to say, the homeowners wiped off their doorbell after they found out what happened.
Arroyo reportedly went to a neighbor's house as well. Police said he also was caught on video appearing to urinate on the front lawn, according to KION. "It didn't take us long to identify the individual", Salina Police Department spokesperson Miguel Cabrera said.
"You kind of laugh about it afterward because technically he didn't do anything", Dungan told KION-TV.
Dungan said, "This just kind of re-enforces how important it is to have security within your home".
- Thousands of Queensland beachgoers stung — Bluebottle jellyfish
- Could Greg Schiano Replace Brian Flores As Patriots’ Defensive Coordinator?
- Luka Modric opens up on latest Real Madrid loss
- Health Facility CEO Resigns After Woman In Vegetative State Raped Multiple Times
- British government concerned after Russian Federation detains United Kingdom citizen on espionage charges
- Was Alabama’s Loss To Clemson Latest Product Of ‘Drake Curse’ In Sports?
- What The NHS Long-Term Plan Means For Accessing Mental Health Care
- 'Citizenship Amendment Bill' passage marked by violent bandh in Assam
- Manafort Suffering From Depression, Anxiety Due to Conditions in Jail - Filing
- Samsung feels Apple’s pain as technology slowdown hits sales