At the time of writing, it now holds a 62% on Rotten Tomatoes and though that's far from the end of the world, it does make Bohemian Rhapsody the lowest rated Golden Globe Best Picture victor since 1985's Out of Africa.
As previously reported, eagle-eyed fans were quick to spot an uncomfortable stage moment in which Malek, following his win for best actor and during the acceptance for his film "Bohemian Rhapsody", tried to get Kidman's attention to absolutely no avail.
"I've known her for many years, despite as it may seem from that video", he said, laughing. "So I thought I could easily go up and say hi, but in a moment like that, it was very awkward".
"I have a feeling this is haunting me on the internet".
The performance came less than 24 hours after Bohemian Rhapsody won two Golden Globe Awards, prompting some to speculate it was a tribute to the film.
The film will include lyrics to avoid any embarrassing "devil for a sideboard" moments as the audience sings along with star Rami Malek.
Queen fans and audience members didn't agree with this assessment and watched the movie in droves anyway, earning it £583 million at the global box office.
Now the film is celebrating again after being nominated for seven BAFTA awards.
The award-winning film is packed with Queen and Freddie Mercury tunes as it tells the story of the front-man's incredible life, set to a soundtrack of chart hits. Queen members Brian May and Roger Taylor served as creative and musical consultants on the film. "This is for and because of you gorgeous".
- Australia to 'consider' Saudi woman's asylum plea
- Was Alabama’s Loss To Clemson Latest Product Of ‘Drake Curse’ In Sports?
- Kevin Hart confirms he will not host Oscars after homophobic tweets
- Flu Season Has Kicked In… Here’s How to Protect Yourself
- Acer's Predator Triton 900 is an R85k convertible gaming laptop
- Imran Khan congratulates India on maiden Test series win in Australia
- Major Networks Will Cover Schumer And Pelosi’s Rebuttal To Trump’s National Address
- Suspicious packages sent to consulates in Melbourne
- President Trump says he’s cutting off FEMA funding to California over fires
- Meghan's brother sends wedding invitation to her and Prince Harry