And technically, the answer was lurking in Kris Jenner's tweets all along - another hashtag she included was #finallyasolution, which now reads like a veiled reference to the Proactiv Solution 3-Step System. "Seeing you share her most raw story in order to make a positive impact for so many people and help foster a positive dialogue is a testament to the incredible woman you've become". Then I remember going online and seeing all of the frightful things people were saying about me, and my skin.
Jenner revealed that she was the new face of Proactiv and had been battling acne!
She told her followers to head to the model's Twitter page on Sunday to uncover the details "and be prepared to be moved". Or if not that, something equally noteworthy, especially after Kendall said in a video, "I can help you, and it's OK. Like, I can connect with you'".
"Never let that sh*t stop you!" she tweeted a year ago after a fan praised her for "showing up and strutting her acne".
"When I was 14, I couldn't reach as many people as I can now", Kendall said in the teaser clip.
What are your thoughts on her new campaign?
Do you think Kendall was wrong to hype up her Proactiv endorsement the way she did?
She followed it up by urging viewers to tune in to the model's Twitter feed on Sunday night for the reveal.
One said: "i got out of bed to get my phone this morning because i was CONVINCED Kendall Jenner was gonna be gay but her big announcement is that she's being paid to put sudacrem on f**k this".
Fans of the supermodel waited impatiently for a bold confession from the model and made speculations about whether she was coming out of the closet, had been abused or was launching a charity.
"Sis played all of us. she really had me thinking... maybe she's finally gonna come out, but then sis told us she had acne".
- Pep Guardiola warned by FA after touchline behaviour against Liverpool
- Key plotter in USS Cole attack may have been killed in Yemen
- Paine dismisses bowling coach's difference of opinion claim
- Paris protesters try to revive yellow vest movement
- Browns interview Patriots linebackers coach Brian Flores for head coach
- Baylor upsets top-ranked UConn 68-57
- Alien: Blackout Trailer Released for New Mobile Game
- Clemson overwhelms Alabama to claim second national title in three years
- World Bank President Jim Yong Kim Resigns Before End of Term
- Trump plans televised address, visit to Mexico border