The Belgium playmaker marked his latest return from injury with a commanding display as City hammered second-tier Rotherham 7-0 in the third round of the FA Cup at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday (Jan 6).
The 18-year-old has been urged to leave the Premier League champions on loan but Guardiola is saying the youngster will not be allowed to leave City on loan this month, stressing that it is "impossible".
The other City scorers were Raheem Sterling, Phil Foden, Gabriel Jesus, Riyad Mahrez and Nicolas Otamendi, while there was also an own-goal by Semi Ajayi. Without him, last season would maybe not have been possible.
"He will be fresh in the mind and the legs, and is going to help give us extra in the creativity in the last third, in the fight".
"So far, we have done incredible in terms of results, but we have an opponent (Liverpool) that has done better".
Warne, whose side face a Championship relegation six-pointer at Ipswich Town on Saturday, said: "We said to the lads beforehand that there was no pressure, but there will be next week".
"I had a coffee with him for three hours, showed him how we wanted to play, how he'd fit into the team and I asked him to think about it for a few days and see if he wanted to come".
"We took (it) seriously". We should not be embarrassed about that, it was just that the gulf in class was so great. If you want to be a top, top club for organisation, you can not deny any game or drop any competition. "Today he (Foden) was there and his movement was incredible", Pep added. "It won't be an easy game by any means but we're more than capable of winning, so let's get the job done".
Foden's goal - his first at the Etihad - did not come from the cleanest of touches but his general play impressed Guardiola.
- Amazon finally answers how many Alexa devices have been sold
- Golden Globes 2019: The Fiji Water Girl Is Everyone's New Idol
- British PM Theresa May could further delay Brexit vote
- Pentagon chief of staff Kevin Sweeney resigns
- The Official Coachella 2019 Lineup Has Arrived
- Church of Satan hails Christian Bale's Golden Globes win
- Golden Globes 2019: Arab designers dress up the stars
- House defies Trump veto threat, passes funding plan without wall
- Samsung Takes New TVs to The Window, to The Wall
- December jobs report: 312,000 jobs added in December