He captioned the image: "Heading home with my two healthy babies and an energized and healthy SuperMam".
Now the second child is here; it could be a while before MMA fans get to see Mcgregor fight inside the Octagon.
Adding, "2019 is off to the best start! Thank you for the well wishes everybody!"
There has been no word yet on whether they welcomed a boy or girl, or on the little one's name.
The childhood sweethearts met when Conor was just 19 and Dee was 20 after the now pro-fighter quit his plumbing apprenticeship to embark on a fighting career.
If UFC President Dana White has his way, Conor McGregor will rematch Dustin Poirier, with the victor of that fight moving on to meet the victor of Khabib Nurmagomedov vs.
Conor has posted videos of himself training with Conor Jr as the former two-weight UFC star looks to keep his legacy going.
It's a handsome name but of course, it's only a rumour at this stage and we're awaiting for McGregor and Dee to confirm the news at some stage this weekend or next week.
- Egypt tried blocking Sisi CBS interview on cooperation with Israel: Network
- Leicester crash out of FA Cup at Newport as Fulham also exit
- Chinese rover powers up devices in pioneering moon mission：The Asahi Shimbun
- Houston wins praise for handling of girl's drive-by shooting
- FA Cup third round wrap 06 January 2019
- ‘Fugitive status for Vijay Mallya result of BJP’s anti-graft efforts’
- Xi’s comment on ‘force’ in Taiwan is not just rhetoric
- Church of Satan hails Christian Bale's Golden Globes win
- Nvidia Announces RTX 2060 Video Card, Price Starts At $350
- India series win 12 months in making, says very proud Kohli