The update is rolling out today, and if your phone hasn't already gotten a notification saying there's a new software update, users should be able to download and install the patch by going into the phone's setting menu, scrolling down to the System, hitting Advanced, and tapping on the option for System Update. Google refers to this change as "Improved memory performance in certain circumstances" for all Pixel 2, 2XL, 3 and 3XL phones, which will update the RAM management on these phones specifically to prevent unwanted app closures.
There are a handful of changes being patched into various media apps and features across the entire Pixel phone line.
Are you thinking about getting a loved one a top camera phone this year for Christmas?
Launched in October, the Google Pixel 3 price in India starts at Rs. 71,000 for the 64GB variant in India and goes up to Rs. 80,000 for the 128GB storage variant.
Finally, the last two patches in December's security update apply to Android Auto features, which expand and improve compatibility for Pixel 2 and Pixel 3 devices, as well as making overall improvements to Pixel 3 audio performance for some vehicles when using Android Auto.
Google is working to simplify the process of you going out to get a SIM card and trying it to insert into your smartphone, instead, scanning the eSIM makes it hassle-free.
- Turkish president praises Venezuela’s leader in 1st visit
- Devil May Cry 5 Demo Out Exclusively For Xbox One Today
- Houthi Fighters Evacuated From Yemen
- Fiat Panda panned by safety chiefs
- New tool diagnoses cancer in 10 minutes
- Seattle woman dies after contracting rare form of brain-eating amoeba
- Eden Hazard Agrees Big Move
- I'm ready to fight Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury: Anthony Joshua
- Charlottesville: White nationalist found guilty of murder for driving vehicle into counterprotester
- Apple Is Now Selling Clear $39 iPhone Xr Cases