The update is rolling out today, and if your phone hasn't already gotten a notification saying there's a new software update, users should be able to download and install the patch by going into the phone's setting menu, scrolling down to the System, hitting Advanced, and tapping on the option for System Update. Google refers to this change as "Improved memory performance in certain circumstances" for all Pixel 2, 2XL, 3 and 3XL phones, which will update the RAM management on these phones specifically to prevent unwanted app closures.
There are a handful of changes being patched into various media apps and features across the entire Pixel phone line.
The Pixel 3's Big Bug Fix Update Is Here
Are you thinking about getting a loved one a top camera phone this year for Christmas?
Launched in October, the Google Pixel 3 price in India starts at Rs. 71,000 for the 64GB variant in India and goes up to Rs. 80,000 for the 128GB storage variant.
Finally, the last two patches in December's security update apply to Android Auto features, which expand and improve compatibility for Pixel 2 and Pixel 3 devices, as well as making overall improvements to Pixel 3 audio performance for some vehicles when using Android Auto.
Google is working to simplify the process of you going out to get a SIM card and trying it to insert into your smartphone, instead, scanning the eSIM makes it hassle-free.
- Charlottesville: White nationalist found guilty of murder for driving vehicle into counterprotester
- Trump Told Associate to Stop Calling John Kelly
- Donald Trump throws his support behind Paris 'yellow vest' protests
- Fiat Panda panned by safety chiefs
- Apple Is Now Selling Clear $39 iPhone Xr Cases
- Red Sox RHP Eovaldi signs four-year deal
- Liverpool FC owner’s wife salutes Mo Salah after his hat-trick
- Bucks Acquire Jason Smith From Wizards As Part Of Three-Way Trade
- Satellite images show activity at a missile base in North Korea
- Israel calls for global response to Hezbollah tunnels