He went into full detail on why that's the case, saying that LeBron has a bunch of "fanboys" following him and that it's hard adapting your play style to the three-time National Basketball Association champion.
LeBron James apparently wants to share some shine with Carmelo Anthony. "So his talents benefit more from a guy who can pass and penetrate and get him open". This was the latest setback in Fultz's young career, as the number 2017 one pick played in just 14 games last season. "He has so many fanboys in the media". "... I know people want to tie me into Seattle a lot, and I love being part of that, but I'm not just waiting for that opportunity".
Kevin Durant made his case as the new No. 1 in the NBA hierarchy with back-to-back NBA Finals MVP awards in 2017 and 2018, but he still hasn't dethroned James - and that might be bothering the Warriors star. "Kawhi enjoys having the ball in his hands, controlling the offense, dictating the tempo with his post-ups; it's how he plays the game". The Athletic's Joe Vardon initially broke the story who said that LeBron thinks Melo could be an asset in the younger players' development.
"Kevin Love, he had to totally change his game to fit, to be a shooter". Bosh, same way. LeBron is a player that needs to play with guys that already know how they play the game-and shooters. Especially when the attention is bullsh*t attention, fluff. It's not LeBron's fault at all; it's just the fact you have so many groupies in the media that love to hang on every word.
This is not a criticism of James, as much as it is the situation around him.
Although James may be used to the constant pressure, media and negativity, it can be quite the burden for his teammates to handle as Durant pointed out. "Just get out of the way and let us play basketball".
"Whenever Luke puts me out there I'm going to whatever I can to help this team win. It's a level of jealousy, it's a level of hating, I'm really surprised he went there because they seem to have a really good relationship".
- William and Kate to make Christmas visit to troops
- Huawei finance boss Meng Wanzhou charged by United States 'had seven passports'
- Joe Gomez ruled out until 2019 with fractured leg
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez commits to paying her interns $15 an hour
- Jean Segura is a good fit for the Phillies on multiple levels
- 3 astronauts dock safely at International Space Station
- Ex-FBI director Comey grilled again in US Congress
- Israel's Netanyahu hails UN Hamas vote despite defeat
- The sound of Mars
- Why Was George H.W. Bush Called Poppy Bush?