If you are an iPhone user and your battery drains out way faster than the usual rate after using for more than one year, here's your last chance to fix it at a discounted price - Apple's battery replacement programme at $29 (around Rs 2000) is set to end on December 31.
DxOMark further elaborates that the Apple iPhone XR gets the key photo attributes of exposure, color, detail, noise, and artifacts right with similar performance to that of the Apple iPhone XS Max, while zoom and bokeh capabilities aren't as strong as the more expensive iPhones thanks to the single-lens setup. Guilherme Rambo did some digging into watchOS 5.1.2 and found a fresh icon that depicts a new Smart Battery Case. The new version of the Smart Battery Case doesn't look much different than the original, though there is a larger bulge in the back that extends all the way to the bottom and edges of the case. Today, Apple finally started selling its first official case for iPhone XR. That suggests Apple may be making an individual case for the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, giving modern iPhone owners the option of a first-party battery case regardless of the device they own. Until today, the 18W charger was only available in the box with a new iPad Pro. Nonetheless, the discovery of the icon suggests that the product might see daylight soon. Share your views on the new Smart Battery Case for the iPhone XS and other models.
- Seattle woman dies after contracting rare form of brain-eating amoeba
- Houthi Fighters Evacuated From Yemen
- Why the Yield Curve Inverts in One Simple Picture - Mish Talk
- Wall Street reels as Dow Jones falls over 800 points
- Merkel says her party must look to the future
- Durant: Environment around LeBron is 'toxic'
- Search for Grace Millane now murder investigation
- Man Coughs Up Blood Clot In The Shape Of His Lung
- SpaceX launches cargo, but fails to land rocket
- Why Was George H.W. Bush Called Poppy Bush?