As the ice and fire move closer, a few other kingdoms seem to get caught in their destructive path.
David Benioff and D.B. Weiss returned to executive produce the final season alongside Carolyn Strauss, Frank Doelger and Bernadette Caulfield, with Bryan Cogman, Guymon Casady, Vince Gerardis and George R.R. Martin serving as co-executive producers.
The final frame teases the April 2019 release.
The wave of ice descends from the north of the continent as that is where the last season wrapped up - when the White Walkers breached the Wall and made their way south. The thrones team is keeping their tabs for the much awaited season which will have 6 episodes. A figure of a direwolf is covered in ice (probably representing House Stark), then a miniature dragon is frozen (a reference to House Targaryen or possibly zombie dragon Viserion). The fire comes to take over the ocean like Daenery's forces Lannister in a tight collision.
Our resident "Game of Thrones" expert, Kim Renfro, will be back next year to cover the final season of "Game of Thrones". HBO released the 50-second teaser on Friday and it has sent the social media into tizzy. Fire in the GOT world represents Daenerys, her dragons and the Targaryens, while ice stands for the fearful White Walkers.
In this teaser, it is quite interesting to see a dragon freeze over as they are usually the representation of fire.
- Millwall Draw Hull City In The FA Cup Third Round
- World markets down after arrest of Huawei executive
- Taylorville IL got 41-minute warning of December tornado
- Huawei's 'Hole Punch' Nova 4 Gets Launch Date
- Final Eulogies Set for Former US President George HW Bush
- O2 investigating UK-wide network outages
- Priyanka responds to The Cut article, calling it "random things"
- Looks Like a New Far Cry Will Be Announced Early Friday Morning
- Supreme Court rejects environmental challenge to border wall
- 'Bullying is unacceptable' - OH dad's punishment for misbehaving daughter goes viral