United paid Shakhtar Donetsk £52 million for the Brazil global, but he has only started six Premier League matches. Craig Burley and Steve Nicol break down Manchester United's 2-2 draw with Arsenal in a game that the Gunners should have won.
Manchester United made alarming defensive errors to allow Arsenal to take the lead twice either side of half-time, but goals from Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard helped the home side to rescue a point.
Jose Mourinho is staying at Manchester United and the club are happy with his work, according to his agent Jorge Mendes, the influential deal-maker who controls so many of football's biggest names.
The manager then elected to use Herrera and Nemanja Matic in front of a five-man defence against Arsenal, with Pogba and Fellaini relegated to the bench. Man United, they're in eighth at the moment and looking at the league table isn't a pretty sight at all, as a Man United fan, and the supporters won't be happy with that, but the players need to build on this, they started the game with some form of intensity, they got a decent result against a team that are in form - Arsenal. "The day we are stronger defensively I think the horizons for Fred change", he said.
"You have other players at other clubs that needed time and some of them played even less than what Fred is playing".
We've found out pretty quickly this season that any game involving Manchester United will probably include goals, but this was a step too far even for them.
"The game is not going to be 11 against zero, it's going to be 11 against 11. They are led by one of the two most important managers in the history of the Premier League, so they have the potential to come here tomorrow and to give us a very hard match".
- Brexit deal debate continues in House of Commons
- Looks Like a New Far Cry Will Be Announced Early Friday Morning
- Priyanka responds to The Cut article, calling it "random things"
- The Palace Has Released A Rare Statement About Meghan And Kate's 'Feud'
- Kevin Hart stepping down as Oscars host
- ‘Fortnite’ Season 7 Adds New Areas, Creative Mode
- Supreme Court rejects environmental challenge to border wall
- Yep, Jake Gyllenhaal Is Playing Mysterio in 'Spider-Man: Far From Home'
- Brie Larson battles in space in the new Captain Marvel trailer
- Housekeeper at Trump's New Jersey golf club tells newspaper she is undocumented