"Thanks to HRH Duchess of Sussex for joining us!"
It seems that Kate Middleton, 36, is a fan of Meghan Markle's fashion sense, despite rumours of a growing rift between the two royal sister-in-laws.
But those clamouring to get to the bottom of this royal feud may have missed the big clue that's been right under our noses all year.
You might remember that a year ago the Duke and Duchess of Sussex joined the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on stage for the Royal Foundation Forum.
"As my wife said many years ago when working on menstrual health and health education, this is not about periods but potential", he said, referencing Meghan's visit to India with World Vision in January 2017 to highlight the importance of breaking the stigma surrounding menstruation.
Back then, it seemed to be just a lighthearted family joke.
Kensington Palace confirmed to E!
William then steps in laughing and clarifies that yes, they do see certain topics differently but according to Harry, these are "healthy" disagreements.
And now you know. "But look, we're stuck together for the rest of our lives".
The palace doesn't usually respond to rumours but a spokesperson has made a decision to step in.
The Duchess of Sussex has had a busy few days packed with secret engagements, from meeting with former First Lady Michelle Obama to attending a private carol service with her husband and his closest friends, where her baby bump was the talk of the town.
As reported in People, the palace does not usually respond to rumours and did not issue a statement regarding any other reports, including one that claimed Kate, 36, was "left in tears" following a fitting for her daughter, Princess Charlotte's dress for Meghan's nuptials to Prince Harry.
- Google confirms chat app Allo will soon shut down
- 'Bullying is unacceptable' - OH dad's punishment for misbehaving daughter goes viral
- Mika Singh Detained In Dubai on Charges of Sexual Harassment
- Cardi B's Baby Kulture Kiari Cephus Photo
- Twitter Reactions: Cheteshwar Pujara stands tall amidst shoddy Indian batting
- Worldwide Donor Hunt to Help Girl with Rare Blood Type
- Iran FM accuses foreign-backed terrorists for Chabahar attack
- Kevin Hart stepping down as Oscars host
- Trump reportedly picks Heather Nauert to be United Nations ambassador
- Taylorville IL got 41-minute warning of December tornado