Mike Norman has the details and the latest odds.
Though Rotherham and City drew 1-1 in the Football League Trophy last season, the last meeting in the league was back in 2002, with Ali Benarbia scoring in a 1-1 draw.
Forest are now fifth in the Championship and they visited the Bridge last season in the Carabao Cup, with the Blues winning 5-1.
Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea were handed home draws against Sky Bet Championship trio Reading, Rotherham and Nottingham Forest respectively, while League Two Lincoln will travel to top-flight Everton.
It is the twelfth time that The Lions have been drawn at home in either the EFL or FA Cup since Neil Harris took over as manager.
The only other all-Premier League tie sees Bournemouth host south coast rivals Brighton.
Further up the pyramid and the 44 teams from the Championship and Premier League are joining the fun with 64 teams in total playing in the third round.
- Huawei finance chief Meng Wanzhou arrested in Canada
- Iran FM accuses foreign-backed terrorists for Chabahar attack
- Houstonians pay final respects to President George H.W. Bush
- Yep, Jake Gyllenhaal Is Playing Mysterio in 'Spider-Man: Far From Home'
- SpaceX Sends Cargo Ship To International Space Station But Booster Landing Fails
- Kevin Hart stepping down as Oscars host
- Indian police probe if violence over dead cow was result of conspiracy
- Twitter Reactions: Cheteshwar Pujara stands tall amidst shoddy Indian batting
- Looks Like a New Far Cry Will Be Announced Early Friday Morning
- Worldwide Donor Hunt to Help Girl with Rare Blood Type