You can see what happened in the images below.
The season 7 battle pass, which is live now, brings with it brand new costumes, several of which will unlock visual changes as you progress through the pass, as well as cosmetic unlocks for new pets, gliders, pickaxes, and wraps to change the colour of outfits and vehicles.
So shall Epic Games giveth, so shall they taketh away.
For anyone watching the Game Awards or playing Fortnite Battle Royale, you may have just seen something big happen to a well-known location. The planes can be found scattered around the map, but there are only a couple of airstrips. While we've been unable at this time to get online and check them out, the patch notes list the new map as featuring an iceberg biome, new locations Frosty Flights, Polar Peak, and Happy Hamlet. You'll either have to land on it or build your way up there. Credit for the map goes to the reddit user so give him a shout if you want.
With every new season, of course, comes a new Battle Pass.
According to Epic Games, players will get some say on what is put in the Fortnite Block, with successful designs needing to be shared on social media with a special hashtag attached. For more tips, tricks, and guides for the new season, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Fortnite Season 7 guide wiki.
These new designs will be sourced from players who are using Fortnite Creative Mode, which means it will be available on all platforms. The new season adds a series of icy areas to the familiar map, along with a plane that can seat up to five players.
The game was so much different back then.
- Kevin Hart stepping down as Oscars host
- Housekeeper at Trump's New Jersey golf club tells newspaper she is undocumented
- The Palace Has Released A Rare Statement About Meghan And Kate's 'Feud'
- Trump optimistic despite haze around China trade
- Iran FM accuses foreign-backed terrorists for Chabahar attack
- Here's Every Video Game On Sale For The Game Awards
- Supreme Court rejects environmental challenge to border wall
- Senate Resolution Would Fault Saudi Prince for Khashoggi Death
- Looks Like a New Far Cry Will Be Announced Early Friday Morning
- CNN's NYC Headquarters Evacuated After Bomb Threat