As RadarOnline.com readers know, the "Bodak Yellow" rapper took to Instagram this Sunday night to confess that she and Offset, 26, had simply fallen out of love and it was nobody's fault.
Cardi announced the shock end to her one-year marriage to Offset on Wednesday, claiming that she still had love for the Migos rapper.
In the wake of the upcoming divorce, one of Offset's alleged mistresses has come forward to apologize to Cardi.
But who is this Summer Bunni?
The tweet was a reference to alleged leaked text messages from Offset that requested Cuban and Summer fly to "new or lean" [New Orleans] for a threesome.
"I didn't know how serious this marriage was", she says. In a video interview with TMZ, Summer cried about feeling responsible for Cardi and Offset's break-up, saying she didn't intend to be a homewrecker.
"I have not messed with Offset since he had his baby [with Cardi]". I kind of read and see things but I haven't - it took until today to actually get into this and seeing everything. I feel ashamed. Me to Cardi B, to her fans, her family: These were never my intentions. "I never wanted to break up a happy home". And I'm very sorry I didn't think about my worth as a young lady.
Bunni hasn't spoken directly to Cardi, but she tried to deliver an apology through TMZ and said she hopes the estranged couple would reconcile.
- Yep, Jake Gyllenhaal Is Playing Mysterio in 'Spider-Man: Far From Home'
- Family: Body found in Costa Rica belongs to Florida woman
- Housekeeper at Trump's New Jersey golf club tells newspaper she is undocumented
- Mika Singh Detained In Dubai on Charges of Sexual Harassment
- Iran FM accuses foreign-backed terrorists for Chabahar attack
- 'Bullying is unacceptable' - OH dad's punishment for misbehaving daughter goes viral
- Twitter Reactions: Cheteshwar Pujara stands tall amidst shoddy Indian batting
- Millwall Draw Hull City In The FA Cup Third Round
- Trump optimistic despite haze around China trade
- Taylorville IL got 41-minute warning of December tornado