As RadarOnline.com readers know, the "Bodak Yellow" rapper took to Instagram this Sunday night to confess that she and Offset, 26, had simply fallen out of love and it was nobody's fault.
Cardi announced the shock end to her one-year marriage to Offset on Wednesday, claiming that she still had love for the Migos rapper.
In the wake of the upcoming divorce, one of Offset's alleged mistresses has come forward to apologize to Cardi.
But who is this Summer Bunni?
The tweet was a reference to alleged leaked text messages from Offset that requested Cuban and Summer fly to "new or lean" [New Orleans] for a threesome.
"I didn't know how serious this marriage was", she says. In a video interview with TMZ, Summer cried about feeling responsible for Cardi and Offset's break-up, saying she didn't intend to be a homewrecker.
"I have not messed with Offset since he had his baby [with Cardi]". I kind of read and see things but I haven't - it took until today to actually get into this and seeing everything. I feel ashamed. Me to Cardi B, to her fans, her family: These were never my intentions. "I never wanted to break up a happy home". And I'm very sorry I didn't think about my worth as a young lady.
Bunni hasn't spoken directly to Cardi, but she tried to deliver an apology through TMZ and said she hopes the estranged couple would reconcile.
- Anthony Martial steps up for Manchester United in big clash yet again
- Family: Body found in Costa Rica belongs to Florida woman
- Mika Singh Detained In Dubai on Charges of Sexual Harassment
- 'Bullying is unacceptable' - OH dad's punishment for misbehaving daughter goes viral
- SpaceX Sends Cargo Ship To International Space Station But Booster Landing Fails
- Kevin Hart stepping down as Oscars host
- Chinese Tech Giant Huawei's CFO Arrested Abroad, Faces Extradition To US
- Trump optimistic despite haze around China trade
- The Palace Has Released A Rare Statement About Meghan And Kate's 'Feud'
- Yes, Tyrion Lannister loves Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones