Now, more than ever, Jose Mourinho needs his "mad dogs" to emerge in tonights game. Manchester United's best performances in recent weeks have come about when a player of guile, Juan Mata, plays and plays in his preferred position of number 10.
The Nigeria global joined Leicester at the beginning of last season, but it is fair to say that he has never really established himself either under Craig Shakespeare or Claude Puel, and patience among the King Power Stadium faithful is running out with him.
It's understood that Pogba was uppermost in Mourinho's mind when he accused some of his players of being afflicted by "a virus" running through the club before Saturday's draw at Southampton. We could have lost this game, but a draw was a fair result.
But United responded within four minutes as Rojo, playing for the first time this season, unleashed a terrific free-kick which Bernd Leno kept out at the foot of his left-hand post. So, it's all about getting points on the table, and if that means dropping Lukaku then that's what he should do, simple.
"Now we have to think game by game and try to win a lot of matches because this period is very important", Darmian added.
I said to the players now we need to finish this week well [against Huddersfield Town].
United fans could not believe it as watching on they saw Sokratis meet the Arsenal corner with a firm header into the ground.
"I wanted to kickstart this season in the same form and obviously you have setbacks throughout the season, but it's how you bounce back". They don't seem remotely interested, and they're just not good enough.
You can see the howler below, but De Gea did make several cracking saves to make up for this error with the scores level at 2-2. And when he isn't scoring goals, what is he good for? It's just another drama, another chapter in the life of him.
Maddison was the hero for the Foxes with his equaliser saving the day, but the attention centred on the man who played more advanced than him on the night in Kelechi Iheanacho. He was atrocious against Southampton and didn't deserve to be picked for a game like Arsenal. Yet he rarely gets an opportunity to play, presumably because he is not a mad dog.
- Huawei finance chief Meng Wanzhou arrested in Canada
- Final Eulogies Set for Former US President George HW Bush
- Houstonians pay final respects to President George H.W. Bush
- Chinese Tech Giant Huawei's CFO Arrested Abroad, Faces Extradition To US
- O2 investigating UK-wide network outages
- Twitter Reactions: Cheteshwar Pujara stands tall amidst shoddy Indian batting
- Yep, Jake Gyllenhaal Is Playing Mysterio in 'Spider-Man: Far From Home'
- We have ‘options’ in place for Virat Kohli: Josh Hazlewood
- Google confirms chat app Allo will soon shut down
- Rappers Cardi B and Offset call it quits