Interim head coach Joe Philbin, who was the team's offensive coordinator until Sunday, wrote, "We thank Winston for his contributions to the Packers over the past 13 years".
"In the tweet, Moss said that the Packers need to find a head coach who will hold "#12", or Rodgers, and everyone else to the championship standard that was set during the Lombardi era in Green Bay.
"We have good people", Kraft told Guregian.
The Packers have parted ways with ways with associate head coach Winston Moss, the team announced on Tuesday night.
Moss was an original member of Mike McCarthy's team.
"Trying to think. Might have been about 20 years, maybe", Philbin said Wednesday when asked when the last time he's called plays, via the Associated Press. Moss posted a message on Twitter on Tuesday that appeared to question that Packers leadership and quarterback Aaron Rodgers. I don't know if there were eight or nine coaches, but that is the business. So it wasn't an easy decision, but I just didn't feel like the fit right now was where it needs to be. "After Moss shared the news of his firing, he hashtagged "#ThanksTwitter".
"Him and I, like any relationship, we have our wonderful times and we have our times where we butt heads", Rodgers said. "And hopefully we can finish the season on a strong note". So we're looking forward to that. "But our focus now is on finishing the season strong and then hiring the very best coach that we can for the team".
- We have ‘options’ in place for Virat Kohli: Josh Hazlewood
- Golden Globes 2019: Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg to Host
- Rudy Giuliani has no idea how the internet works
- Child dead, 45 other people injured after bus crash in Arkansas
- Wolves without Ruben Neves and Jonny Otto for Chelsea visit
- Rahm runs away to win World Hero Challenge
- US Marines fighter, tanker plane crash off Japan coast, 6 missing
- Kentucky health officials urges people to get vaccinated
- Adelaide Pitch for India-Aus Series Opener Will Have ‘Some Grass’
- Facebook Struck Deals Over Data and Burnt Rivals, Say Lawmakers