INDIANAPOLIS-The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) is encouraging anyone who hasn't already gotten a flu shot to do so immediately. When you get a flu shot, youre not only protecting yourself, youre also helping to protect the others around you from getting the flu. Health experts across the country recommend that everyone 6 months of age and older, including pregnant women, get a flu vaccine.
Typical flu symptoms are upper respiratory infections and a high fever. "Flu vaccine is the best way to protect both children and adults from serious complications, hospitalization, and in many cases, death".
Vaccines delivered via nasal spray incorporate live virus cells which could trigger the flu. People who have not had their influenza vaccine this season should get it as soon as possible; it takes about two weeks for the vaccine to provide full protection. "Vaccination is the best way to protect yourself and your loved ones from the flu". "With the flu typically spreading to many communities this time of year and people gathering for the holidays, it is especially important for families to get vaccinated to ensure they remain healthy through the holiday season and into 2019". Thats why Im proud to be partnering with Rite Aid to help raise awareness about the importance of getting your flu shot every year. Grundy County Health Department accepts the following insurance plans for most medical services offered: Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS of IL PPO, BCBS Blue Choice, BCBS MCO, Harmony MCO, Illinicare MCO, Meridian MCO and United Healthcare. But when conditions like the flu and pneumonia coexist with heart disease, serious and sometimes life threatening trouble with the heart and lungs' primary job of delivering oxygen and fuel to all the body's tissues develop.
- #MyPalaceSource Is Meghan Markle's Fans Way Of Calling Out Haters
- Hootie and the Blowfish coming to eastern Iowa with Barenaked Ladies
- Tom Brady jokes about retirement after reaching 1,000 rushing yards
- British middleman hauled to India over chopper scam
- Salman Khan tops in Forbes India Celebrity 100 List
- Canadian oil prices primed to see 'further improvement'
- George HW Bush begins final journey to Washington before burial in Texas
- Huawei's first notch-free all-screen smartphone is the Nova 4
- Sri Lanka President says will end the political crisis in seven days
- Wilder wants Fury rematch 'ASAP'