"Even though the Chinese manufacturer still hasn't fully exploited the full potential of the hardware, and some features will be added later via software update".
The Lenovo Z5s is another reason to believe the display notch won't be more relevant in the coming year, as it is set to be replaced by a "camera hole" in the display, similar to Samsung's infinity O display. Huawei has already confirmed that it will have more news on December 3.
On the optic front, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro is equipped with a triple camera setup that consists a 40-megapixel primary camera with a f/1.8 aperture for wide-angle, a 20-megapixel sensor with a f/2.2 aperture for super wide shots and an 8-megapixel telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture. On the front, the handset bears a 24-megapixel RGB selfie camera with 3D facial unlocking.
One can estimate that the display will not be less than 6 inches going by the current trends in the market, though the exact figure is not known yet.
Impact: Huawei is probably using the Huawei Nova 4 to test out its new design, to see whether consumers will like it or not, before the company implements it in its upcoming flagships, the Huawei P30, and P30 Plus. The teaser reveals that the Nova 4 will likely have an nearly all screen display with a single hole for the selfie or front camera in the top left corner.
Anyway, the U.S. government won't stop me from getting hyped for Nova 4, the same device we saw in a livestream from late November. While the Mate 20 Pro is up for sale today only for the Amazon Prime members, it will be available for purchase to everyone from tomorrow, i.e. 4th December.
- Wilder wants Fury rematch 'ASAP'
- Sri Lanka President says will end the political crisis in seven days
- 'Sick of ball tampering talk' - Paine focuses on India challenge
- #MyPalaceSource Is Meghan Markle's Fans Way Of Calling Out Haters
- Los Angeles, New York among eight cities in new XFL
- US Marines fighter, tanker plane crash off Japan coast, 6 missing
- World urged to tackle 'urgent threats' as United Nations climate talks begin
- Kim visit to Seoul a possibility: S Korea
- NSW Police Outline New Developments Leading To Arrest Of Chris Dawson
- British middleman hauled to India over chopper scam