After a lengthy hiatus, Hootie & the Blowfish will hit the road for their first full-scale tour in more than a decade, coinciding with the release of their first studio album in almost 15 years.
The group will be touring with the Barenaked Ladies.
Mark Bryan, Dean Felber, Darius Rucker and Jim "Soni" Sonefeld first formed Hootie years ago when they were students at the University of SC.
The band - known for their string of hits from 1994's Cracked Rear View - will embark on a 44 city romp to coincide with the release of a new studio album in 2019.
Hootie and the Blowfish want to celebrate the 25th anniversary of their album "Cracked Rear View" with their fans.
For more information, please visit http://www.hootie.com/.
"We were content playing clubs and small theaters, so playing to three, four and five times that size was incredible, and we're looking forward to that feeling again on this tour", Sonefeld echoes. "We've been a band for pretty much 30 years now". Fans are permitted on the Hersheypark Entertainment Complex property beginning at 7 a.m. on Friday, December 7.
- George HW Bush begins final journey to Washington before burial in Texas
- British middleman hauled to India over chopper scam
- Child dead, 45 other people injured after bus crash in Arkansas
- Nationals sign all-star pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year deal
- Huawei CFO Wanzhou Meng arrested in Vancouver, faces extradition to U.S.
- Los Angeles, New York among eight cities in new XFL
- Epic Games Store: direct Steam competition
- US Marines fighter, tanker plane crash off Japan coast, 6 missing
- Trump caves in to China’s demands on tariffs during G20 meeting
- Salman Khan tops in Forbes India Celebrity 100 List