"This never happened", was the official comment from Kensington Palace.
However, USA Today reports, Duchess Kate appeared to be genuinely enthusiastic about her sister-in-law and her pregnancy last week during a walkabout with Prince William at the University of Leicester in central England.
Kensington Palace is shutting down a rumor about the royals.
While Meghan Markle and Prince Harry made a decision to sit this holiday party out, we're confident that Duchess Kate can control the royal style reins just fine, crop top and all.
On Wednesday, the morning after the Diplomatic Reception, William and Kate touched down in Cyprus to meet with Royal Air Force service members, their families who live on base and members of the local community.
But amid the constant reports, it has now been suggested that they will be spending Christmas together at Sandringham after all in a "show of solidarity".
While they foursome - and maybe Doria too - will spend Christmas Eve at Anmer Hall, they will reunite with the rest of the Royal Family on Christmas Day at the Queen's home Sandringham House.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge walked through a blizzard of fake snow as they arrived at the Kensington Palace event.
Among the rumours, none of which have been confirmed, include Meghan causing Kate Middleton to cry after a bridesmaid fitting for her daughter Charlotte.
The Duchess of Sussex read the inspirational words of a celebrated poem as she joined Prince Harry at a special carol service with very personal links for her husband.
Obama knows that Meghan, like herself, has ideas, aspirations, and platforms she cares about outside of her royal duties.
"All this is happening when she's expecting her first child".
- Wilder wants Fury rematch 'ASAP'
- Epic Games Store: direct Steam competition
- Close pal blasts 'absolutely incredible' Ballon d'Or snub for Juventus star Ronaldo
- Nylander return to Maple Leafs has them 'all really excited about it'
- Rudy Giuliani has no idea how the internet works
- Ex-Patriot Brandon Browner Reportedly Gets Eight Years In Attempted Murder Case
- Child dead, 45 other people injured after bus crash in Arkansas
- Urban Meyer, former Ute coach, to announce retirement from Ohio State Football
- Singapore passport second in new ranking, behind UAE
- New Caledonians ordered to shelters in tsunami alert after big quake