But doing away with bezels might come with a cost for the Galaxy S10.
However, it should be pointed out that Samsung has already released its own Exynos 5100 baseband, so, if nothing goes wrong, this will be equipped with the Exynos 9820 chip and become the alternative for the Samsung S10 5G variant where the company can't bring Qualcomm powered phones.
This could allow the Galaxy S10 to take selfies that fit more subjects into a single frame.
Instead of an optical in-display fingerprint scanner the S10 deploys a more sophisticated ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor that is supposed to be faster and more accurate than the former. There's also a headphone jack on the bottom edge of the rendered phone.
Huawei has made a decision to take a leap and be the first smartphone maker to unveil a device with Samsung's Infinity-O display.
However, the outlet has stated the Galaxy S10+ could arrive with two-front facing cameras, meaning the cutout size on the display could be larger overall. The company tweeted a promotion for the Galaxy Note 9 from "Twitter for iPhone". Other novelties include One UI, a brand-new Android implementation from Samsung that's meant to replace Samsung Experience 9.5 (which itself succeeded TouchWiz several years back).
Samsung and Verizon have confirmed plans to make one of the world's first 5G smartphones available to customers in the first half of next year. There's no information on the pricing and availability details for the Huawei Nova 4 just yet, so stay tuned for more updates. Samsung is also set to announce its upcoming flagship of the year, the Galaxy S10 in the next couple of months and its leaks and rumors keep piling up every day.
LetsGoDigital recently outed patent applications that suggested Samsung is working on a number of different design ideas for the Galaxy S10.
- Funeral And Memorial Services Announced for George H.W. Bush
- Canadian David Saint-Jacques reaches the International Space Station
- Ukraine urges German presence in Black Sea
- NASA's InSight lander successfully lands on Mars to explore planet's interior
- Was Chargers' game-tying return TD aided by a missed call?
- Seahawks: 49ers' Richard Sherman still bitter heading into Seattle reunion
- Pakistan says Trump seeks help on Taliban talks
- Twitter explodes after Jalen Hurts leads 'Bama comeback win over Georgia
- Keep an eye on the sky for another SpaceX launch this week
- Klay Thompson Teases Warriors/Raptors As Finals Preview