This is a great video to check out if you're mulling a new tablet purchase. However, just because the tablets are made out of aluminum doesn't mean that they will have a solid construction in place. While some may feel that it should have taken more force to manage, and it's true the iPad does fold somewhat easily, this is nothing new.
The iPhone XR recently launched in the United States, if you bought the device you would have to buy it with one of the mobile carriers, this has now changed and the handset can be purchased SIM free from Apple.
Nelson tested out the 11-inch display, the smaller of Apple's iPad Pro models.
But the tablet can be bent without much effort, as you'll see in the clip.
The video starts off with Zack demonstrating how its easy to snap the Apple Pencil into two like a KitKat wafer by bending it at its dead center point.
If you are noticing a bend in your iPad Pro, take it into an Apple Store and get some expert advice on whether you can get it replaced as a defective unit. But, it's all for educational purposes, so the new iPad Pro, and the Apple pencil, are subjected to scratch test, fire test, and the usual bend test. The YouTube channel put the latest iPad Pro through various tests and the tablet did not fare well, most destructive of which was the bend test. Then again, these devices aren't supposed to be indestructible, so pay attention to how you treat them.
- German F3 driver Sophia Floersch fractures spine in Macau Grand Prix crash
- Sergio Ramos 'likes' Instagram image of Dejan Lovren crying
- After Recount, Democrat Gillum Concedes Florida Governor Race to Republican DeSantis
- Rain predicted for Northern California fire zone
- Why local Conservative MPs are still backing Theresa May despite Brexit resignations
- The 2019 Honda Passport is Headed to Los Angeles
- Alan Page Receives Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Becky Lynch Moments After Learning She Couldn't Compete at Survivor Series
- President Trump arrives in Southern California to assess Woolsey fire damage
- India Women vs Australia Women