After reaching home, both of them came out and posed for the media.
Walking hand-in-hand, Ranveer was seen leading Deepika towards their auto. On the other hand, Ranveer sported a handsome look wearing emerald green kurta pyjamas with a brown heavy threadwork jacket. Just a few hours ago, Bollywood's renowned casting director Shanoo Sharma took to her Instagram handle and posted a series of pictures of Deepika and Ranveer's Haldi ceremony that took place a couple of days ago. In the pictures and videos that are now online, the duo can be seen smiling and waving to crowds.
In one of the pictures, Ranveer's "Deepveer" mehendi is visible.
The photos of the couple from the Mumbai airport have been doing the rounds on various fan pages. Ever since many of their respective team members have been sharing pictures with the couple.
Bollywood stars Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's wedding has set the benchmark high for all the brides and grooms-to-be.
On November 14 morning, the couple solemnised their relationship in a South Indian wedding. Deepika and Ranveer will also host another reception for their celebrity friends in Mumbai on November 28.
- Internet access: SpaceX to blanket earth with 12,000 satellites
- Amazon launches Seven Days of Black Friday Deals
- Apple iPad Pro (2018): Pre-booking starts, price in India and specifications
- France fires back at Trump's lack of 'common decency'
- High Court rejects Rebel Wilson's bid for appeal
- Hailey Baldwin officially takes Justin Bieber's name on Instagram
- Hodeidah's embattled civilians on a knife-edge as Security Council discusses Yemen
- Duterte to skip 2nd day of Apec summit
- New evidence: Social media increases loneliness
- Microsoft may be releasing a digital-only Xbox One console next year