And it's clear from the teaser that Kim really loves her sister Khloe Kardashian for she kept quiet and calm for her despite there being obvious tension in the delivery room between her and Khloe's baby-daddy Tristan Thompson. "Khloe isn't certain how long she will be in Cleveland".
"It's also everyone has their own shit that I know nothing about and mine is thrown on the public of everything and it's just a lot harder to filter through stuff when it's this public and when I gave birth the following day", Khloe tells her. Wearing a sharp orange pantsuit, the 63-year-old TV personality almost tripped while walking on stage with the event's interviewer.
This horrific revelation moment happened only a few hours before Khloe gave birth.
"I'm so relieved that we made it, ' Kim said in a confessional video after arriving in Cleveland to be at her sister's side".
"Khloe and Tristan are still working on things, but know whatever they decide to do moving forward, it will be whatever is best for their daughter, True", the source said.
Kris quickly recovered and even went on as planned, but Khloe, who appears to have been in attendance, decided to make sure that unflattering moment will live on in infamy.
As the Good American mogul had a big contraction, Tristan was seen at her bedside holding her hand.
Kim said she wanted to remain civil. E! "As much as I wanna go off, I just don't think it's the time so I'm guna keep it cute and we don't have to have a lot of interaction, I just have to be there for [Khloe]".
It was a stressful time for the Kardashians and it was all caught on camera for Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
- India's Kohli comes to Australia in peace
- FDA to limit sales of flavored e-cigarettes
- Iran executes 'Sultan of Coins' convicted of hoarding
- Netflix Testing $4 Mobile Subscription
- Mourinho better than Guardiola, Maradona claims
- Hailey Baldwin officially takes Justin Bieber's name on Instagram
- Hodeidah's embattled civilians on a knife-edge as Security Council discusses Yemen
- England v Croatia: Ivan Rakitic ruled out of key Nations League fixture
- Irving scores 17 points, Celtics rout Bulls 111-82
- Jacinda Ardern meets with Myanmar's leader, voices concern on Rohingya situation