They couple got engaged in July while vacationing in the Bahamas and they reportedly tied the knot secretly in September at a New York City courthouse.
The couple did not give any official statements regarding the same, whatsoever. Justin said this week that he wants to put music on the back burner to focus on "self-discovery" with Hailey by his side.
Thanks to her actor father and uncles, the model has a pretty famous surname of her own but she's dropped it in honour of her husband Justin Bieber.
According to TMZ, Hailey filed to get her new full name trademarked, which means she's very serious about branding herself from here on out.
Finally! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Bieber!
However, the following day, Hailey denied she had married the 24-year-old popstar, tweeting: 'I understand where the speculation is coming from, but I'm not married yet'. "I'm always blown away".
Image copyright Getty Images Image caption Justin stops at the Buckingham Palace fountain to sing songs for Hailey on a trip to London in September.
The social media name change comes after Hailey stepped out wearing a coat with "Bieber" on the back and Justin referred to her as his "wife" in an Instagram post.
- Irving scores 17 points, Celtics rout Bulls 111-82
- Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson get post-breakup makeovers
- Jacinda Ardern meets with Myanmar's leader, voices concern on Rohingya situation
- Woman killed, 47 injured during fuel tax protest, French officials say
- Roy Clark, Country Music Legend and 'Hee Haw' Host Dead at 85
- Duterte to skip 2nd day of Apec summit
- Mourinho better than Guardiola, Maradona claims
- Stacey Abrams says she can’t win Georgia governor’s race
- United States goalkeeper Brad Guzan happy to spoil Wayne Rooney fairytale
- Iran executes 'Sultan of Coins' convicted of hoarding